Small Sailboats Made Simple
- An Easy Introduction to Sailing
- Refresh your Sailing Skills
- Learn Sailing Terms and Rigging
- Tacking, Jibing, Points of Sail
- Sailing Rules, Safety Tips, much more
- Enjoy the eBook Water Riddles
- Enjoy the Illustrated Sailboat Quiz
- With an enjoyable & educational Short Story
Small Sailboats Made Fun and Easy manual
Captain & Professor F Jay Winters
Floyd Jay Winters is a career instructor and coach, with multiple American Sailing Association certifications, in addition to various United States Power Squadron certifications. Captain Jay specializes in providing customized Windrider Trimaran Lessons and Sunfish Sailing Lessons. He presents the small sailboat material covered in this manual in a friendly and easy-to-understand way.
This how-to-sail eBook uses many helpful teaching methods, such as mnemonics and association memory techniques, to help you learn and remember sailing terms and understand sailing concepts and maneuvers. Definitions are clear and concise and are often accompanied by common synonyms to further facilitate learning.
As an experienced author, Professor Floyd Jay Winters has had several college textbooks published by major publishers. This eBook includes over 190 instructional photos and illustrations of Sunfish, Lasers, Optis, O'Pen Bics and many other prams, dinghies and small sailboats.
Sailing made Safe and Enjoyable
- Short and simple - only 150 pages
- Over 190 clear photos and diagrams
- Common portable PDF eBook format
- Hyperlinked Table of Contents
- View on Desktop, Tablet or Smartphone
- Pleasant Memory Techniques
Learn how to sail today or improve your sailing skills.
Sailing Lessons with Captain Jay or:
Free Sample eBook
The sample of Sailboats Made Fun and Easy, in universal PDF format, for your evaluation. Includes a basic Sailboat Quiz.
Download Small Sailboats Fun and Easy
Purchase the full 150-page universal PDF eBook small sailboat manual to learn how to sail in a fun and simple way. Only $9.00. A great gift for a friend or family member. Answers to water riddles included.